Question about Knotplot

Questions and discussions of a general nature about KnotPlot

Question about Knotplot

Postby Props on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

I've been looking over the demo and it looks rather confusing...I'm sure with a little time and patience, I could figure out how everything works. My main question is, will I be able to use this to create a braid, say as in hair type braid ? I've been looking for months for something that can assist me in my modeling program in the creation of braids like this.
Props

Re: Question about Knotplot

Postby rob on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:32 pm

hi

which demo? the random braid demo? there is a braid construction tool on the Cons Control Panel. also there is a very short tutorial on creating braids in the PDF file at http://knotplot.com/software/ex2.pdf

if you are familiar with using braid words, you can type the braid word directly into the KnotPlot Command Window.

rob....
rob
Site Admin

Postby Props on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 pm

I was referring to the knotplot demo as a whole. I saw braid stuff in there, but I really don't understand what I'm looking at. If I know it's possible to create a braid as in for hair, I'll be purchasing this, but I need to know it's possible to create in Knotplot.
Props

Postby Props on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Anyone ?
Props

Postby rob on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 am

hi,

lot's of types of braids are possible in KnotPlot. point me to a photo of what you're looking for and i'll let you know if it can be done

rob
rob
Site Admin

Return to General